Sex Therapy in Chicago, Illinois & Iowa
A healthy and satisfying sex life is an essential component to having a balanced and fulfilled life. Our specially trained therapists are able to guide you to greater intimacy, stronger relationships, and a clearer sense of self. You can be confident of our commitment to help you overcome the obstacles that may be hindering you from achieving the level of fulfillment that you desire.
Have more fulfilling sexual relations - sessions for individuals and couples - Call (888) 870-1775(888) 870-1775
Because intimacy and sex involves and affects both partners, therapy yields the best results when both people in a relationship commit to taking part in the process. Each partner has a unique perspective on the problem and will be a valuable asset in finding a solution.
If you have a desire to address particular issues in your life, even if you are not currently in a relationship or are in a recently formed relationship, individual therapy is a valuable tool for you. Many of our clients also find this to be a healthy approach to address any concerns or problems before entering a new relationship.
People look to therapy as a resource for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Lack of sexual education or comfort in embracing one's sexuality
- Problems getting or staying aroused or "turned on"
- Blending of spiritual/religious moral beliefs with healthy expression of sexuality
- Discrepancy in sexual desire between partners
- Inability to reach orgasm, either currently or throughout your life
- Establishing a healthy sex life following sexual abuse or trauma
- Body image concerns interfering with sexual expression
- Difficulty communicating with your partner about sexual needs/desires
- Sexual boredom
- Recovery from infidelity and the reestablishment of trust and intimacy
- Menopausal symptoms interfering with sexual expression
- Difficulty maintaining intimacy due to demanding careers and parental responsibilities
- Rapid ejaculation
- Erectile problems
- Pelvic pain during intercourse
- Questions or confusion about your sexual orientation or expression
- Difficulty experiencing orgasm with one's partner, despite being able to do so when masturbating
- Coping with the emotional toll that infertility and necessary treatments can cause
- Establishing an active sexual life after childbirth
- Recovery from illness, surgery or cancer and the effects these treatments can have on your emotional health and sexual functioning
- Coping with chronic illness, such as diabetes, heart disease, or chronic pain
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with all of your sexuality concerns, and create meaningful change in your life today.
We look forward to working with you!
Fill out our Contact Form for more information or to book an appointment.