Most major insurance accepted, such as:
- ACA / "Obamacare" (Most Panels)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- EAP (check with your company, we can serve almost any EAP)
- First Help
- HealthSmart / lnterplan Health Group (IHG)
- Iowa Hawkeye (children)
- Iowa Medicaid, including:
- LifeSynch (a Humana Company)
- Midlands Choice
- Multiplan / PHCS
- Next Level Health Insurance
- Tricare North (A Health Net Company)
- Tricare West (A Health Net Company)
- Unicare / HealthLink
- United Health Care (UBH) / Optum
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Wellcare Health Plans
If you don’t see your carrier listed, please call us to inquire, as not all companies that we accept are listed here.
Ardent Counseling Center is an in-network provider with over 30 insurance carriers.
If you are planning to use your insurance benefits to pay for your therapy, we will collect the appropriate information via the forms in our intake packet, and provide you with a checklist to verify your coverage with your carrier. (You may want to use this list to discuss coverage with your carrier prior to your first appointment.)
Our offices will also call your insurance company to verify your coverage – including which of our therapists are covered on your policy, what your deductible and co-pays are, as well as whether there are any restrictions on your policy. We will call you back with this information - you are welcome to discuss it with your therapist at any time.
We do our best to ensure there are no surprises. However, your insurance company makes the final decision on how all services are covered. Any unpaid charges remain your responsibility. If needed, Ardent will be happy to work with you to create a payment plan.
Some questions you may wish to ask your insurance provider:
- Does my policy cover counseling or mental health services?
- Does my policy have a deductible?
- (If so) Have I met my deductible yet this year?
- How much is my co-pay per session?
- Is there a dollar or number of sessions limit in my policy?
If you have any questions regarding your insurance policy coverage for Ardent services, please contact us. We will be happy to work with you to answer your questions.
Contact us to schedule an appointment, or learn more about Ardent today.
Fill out our Contact Form for more information or to book an appointment.