Dr. Nutashia Baynes
PhD, LPC, CST
- Couples Therapy
- Confidential treatment of sexual issues
Forensic Psychological Testing in Chicago, Illinois & Iowa
Forensic Psychological Testing is a specialized form of testing that can be employed as an aid in situations involving legal matters such as determining:
- Capacity, Competency or Ability to be Independent (in Planning Personal Affairs such as Estate Planning)
- Capacity to Maintain Self Control in Matters Relating to Legal Offenses such as Domestic Violence, Sexual Offenses, or Problematic Compulsions
- A Person's Ability to Participate In and Benefit From Counseling
- Conforming to Stipulations/Requirements of Probation or Court
- Risk Assessment for Violence or Sexual Acting Out
- Visitation or Child Custody
- Career or Job Suitability for Employment in Sensitive Work Positions Such as in Public Safety or First Responders
Problems with probation, lawsuit, or other court action? We can help, call (888) 870-1775(888) 870-1775
Forensic Psychological Testing can also be used to:
- Satisfy the Requirements of Probation or Court
- Assist an Attorney in a Defense
Contact us to find out more about how forensic psychological testing can support your needs today.
We look forward to working with you.
Fill out our Contact Form for more information or to book an appointment.