A Great Place to Work!The Ardent Counseling Center is a great place to work! As partners in recovery with our consumers, we know that hiring and retaining the best people is critical to success. As a result, we make the following commitments to our team members:
- Hire highly qualified and talented individuals
- Provide state of the art business tools
- Provide training and development and ongoing support
- Provide regular feedback on performance
- Treat people fairly and with respect, and
- Compensate them with market-competitive wages and an attractive benefits package
The Ardent Counseling Center will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, height, weight, marital or veteran status, legally protected handicap or disability, or any other factors made unlawful under applicable federal and state laws. All personnel decisions are made without prejudice or discrimination in accordance with the principles of equal opportunity.
It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities or special language or communication needs. Applicants who require accommodation to complete the application and / or for the interview process should notify Human Resources by calling (888) 870-1775 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Click Buttons For More About Our Current Openings
Senior Staff Therapist
Dr. Scott Terry
Marriage and Family Therapist
Director, Founder, & Clinical Supervisor
- Intensive couples retreats
- Concierge counseling services
- Couples counseling
- PTSD & TBIs.