Dr. Robert Detlefsen
- Depression and Anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Divorce is known to be one of the most stressful and unplanned transitions a family can experience.
Couples considering divorce can benefit from therapy in multiple ways. First and foremost, a therapist can assist you in determining whether or not your relationship can be saved. By taking time to examine the underlying patterns of conflict that lead you to this place, alternative options and resources may be identified and utilized to rebuild an emotional connection for you and your spouse.
Should you decide to proceed with divorce, a therapist can help you identify and strengthen your support systems through the emotionally trying process of separation and the legal proceedings. Furthermore, a divorce therapist will encourage your personal growth and self-understanding throughout the transition so you can move forward with clarity, hope, and resolution.
Stressful divorce? We can help! Call (888) 870-1775(888) 870-1775
Divorce therapists at Ardent will help you address:
- Understanding and exploring the decision to separate or divorce
- Maintaining open lines of communication with your partner
- Identifying and working through sensitive issues
- Informing and discussing transitions with children and other family members
- Managing changes to the family financial structure
- Building new partnerships
- Blending families
Contact us to learn more about marital and divorce counseling.
We look forward to working with you.