Ardent Counseling Center provides Clinical Psychologist jobs near me in Illinois and Iowa.
We are looking for Clinical Psychologists for offices in the following locations:
- Clinical Psychologists for Hoffman Estates near Schaumburg Illinois
- Clinical Psychologists for Lakeview in Chicago Illinois
- Clinical Psychologists for Grinnell in Iowa
- Clinical Psychologists for Williamsburg in Iowa.
We have positions available for Clinical Psychologists for adults and adolescents and also for Child Clinical Psychologists. You must be fully licensed in either Illinois or Iowa. The eligible Clinical Psychologists must be able to obtain and consistently maintain credentials on insurance payer panels. We do require that you are comfortable with technology, have strong communication skills and tele-health experience. Malpractice insurance is required. We will work with you to make your schedule as flexible as possible.
- Provide a full range of Clinical Psychologists services to patients as needed, including assessment, evaluation, screening, diagnosis and treatment
- Analyze and evaluate patient data and test results to diagnose nature and extent of behavioral health disorder
- Direct and/or implement Clinical Psychologists treatments for mental, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Collaborate with physicians, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, counselors, or other mental health professionals within Ardent Counseling Center to discuss treatment plans and progress
- Participate in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of treatment plans and to take the necessary steps when an individual is in danger to themselves or others.
Benefits provided for the Clinical Psychologist Jobs in IL and IA
We provide the freedom and satisfaction of an independent clinical psychology practice you’ve been dreaming about. We take care of all the hassles of operating a clinical psychology practice so you can focus on your patients.
Ardent makes your electronic medical records accessible from anywhere and provides fast electronic billing. We also reimburse insurance fees.
Our benefits include 401K, medical, dental and vision healthcare plans, and other services.