ARDENT CENTER IS
CLICK HERE for coverage details or to see a complete list of insurance providers that cover Ardent Counseling.
Adjective: Enthusiastic or passionate.
We have named our center "ardent" because this means:
- insightful – we look at the whole person, not just symptoms
- spirit – we show you that you are more than a body, we are all connected to the world around us
- passion – the drive for discovery of who we are and who we can become
- enthusiasm – the energy to be fully alive
- power – to create our dreams.
Don’t waste time. Create meaningful change for your family today.
Fill out our Contact Form for more information or to book an appointment.
Archana Lal-Tabak, M. D.
Counselor, Psychotherapist, Marriage and Family therapist, Educational Psychologist, and Hypnotherapist
- SENG Facilitator
- Matrix Leadership
- Integrative Medicine
- Wholistic Psychiatry
- Northwestern University HPME/
- Oregon HSU